9h - 9h10
Building an AI platform in the company
• Why is launching a research Lab a key factor to a successful deployment of AI
• Goals and means for the platform
• AI for search and personalization: overview of the projects
9h10 - 9h40
Dr. Reiner KRAFT
VP Engineering of Search
Change management: the journey to a data-driven culture and first deployments in AI
• The Chief Digital Officer : look back on the conductor’s key goals
• Many departments, many issues: how to build every roadmap
• Integration of AI processes and digital culture: overview of the obstacles and solutions
• Once the digital transformation launched, what’s next?
9h40 - 10h10
Break & networking
10h40 - 11h10
How AI will change industry and automotive engineering on the long-term and how to turn it into
a positive business impact
10h10 - 10h40
Leading an AI strategy and its implementation in banking: overview of the benefits and challenges
• There are as many reasons to adopt an AI strategy as there are business issues: why does your enterprise need AI and which value to expect?
• Bots, Deep Learning and Machine Learning: how to determinate what type of AI technologies your project requires?
• Architecture, skills and Data acquisition: facing the obstacles
• Presentation of a concrete use-case
11h10 - 11h40
Senior Innovations & Execution Professional, Chair AI Design Group
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
Preparing for GDPR: is your organization ready?
• What is at stake and compliant when does a company achieve GDPR compliance?
• What will be the technical challenges and the impacts of the law on the IT?
• Appointment and role of the Data Protection Officer
11h40 - 12h30
Partner - Financial Services
ERNST & YOUNG
Dr. Tobias BRÄUTIGAM
BIRD & BIRD
Lunch & networking
12h30 - 14h00
Black Box: businesses must prepare for uncertainty of AI systems
• Explainable Artificial Intelligence (XAI): can we make AI accountable?
• Handle the uncertainty that comes with AI: how can you make your enterprise ready?
• Opacity and small amount of data: when can you trust AI?
Transforming operation model into a proactive and predictive network
Real-time machine monitoring, data analysis and perception, and smart maintenance decision-making with IoT processing and machine learning
14h30 - 15h00
Director of the Mathematical
& Algorithmic Sciences Lab
Automation in Foodtech: how to create intelligent and more efficient processes
• Feedback on the implementation and training of an algorithm that reduces the time to delivery: difficulties encountered, results
• Developing the expertise with a team of specialists in IT, Big Data and AI: the next challenges for the startup
15h00 - 15h30
Break & networking
15h30 - 16h00
AI to improve the accuracy of fraud protection and cyber-security
• AI: the only weapon against fraud?
• How to place AI & Machine-Learning at the heart of every strategy?
• Keeping fraud to a minimum: concrete client use case
16h00 - 16h30
Image processing and deep learning techniques applied to retail analytics
16h30 - 17h00
VP technology - Machine Learning Program Lead
Chief Science Officer
Using Machine Learning to process large amounts of data faster and better
• Presentation of a use-case in claim processing
• Why are AI and Big Data a major subject for Insurers?
17h00 - 17h30
Idriss Tom • Conference registration
+33 (0)1 84 83 02 95
Vianney Lalain • Sales Manager
+33 (0)1 58 12 06 88
AI Europe 2017 by
AI EUROPE 2017 is organized by Corp Events, a corporate event management agency that specializes in the organization of first-class trade shows in the field of new technologies